To contribute directly to delivering Service revenue growth and margin development via Regional Service Sales activities.
- Monitor, Report & Drive Sales Growth
- “Hunting” New Customer & Existing Customer Sales Opportunities/Sales across the Country
- Making & Following Up in excess of 60 Sales Calls daily
- PQQ & Customer Questionnaire Ownership & Completion
- Tender Completion Including Management & Ownership Of Tender Schedules To Ensure Correct On Time Submissions
- CRM Quotation Creation Including Order Text Inputting & Adjustment, Follow Up & Conversion To Order/Order Transfer
- Contract Negotiations Including Relevant Commercial & Operational T&C’s
- Completing Internal Contract Negotiations To Gain Relevant Commercial & Operational T&C’s Sign Off
- Negotiation & Agreement Of Service Features
- Optimally Managing & Maintaining Your Time & Diary In Order To Meet Key Measures Of Success
- Monitor, Report & Drive Your Own Performance Against Agreed KPI’s Including Calls, Quotes/Orders, Hit Rate, Cancellations etc.
- Producing A Weekly/Monthly Performance Report For Your Region
- Establishing An Effective Regional Team By Working Closely With Office Based Colleagues
- Secret Shopping When Required To Bench Mark/Calibrate Our Pricing Model/Tool
- Satisfy Ad-Hoc Reporting Requests Where Necessary As Required By The Business
- To Carry Out Additional Tasks As Required By The Business
- Customer focused with CRM experience
- Highly motivated to make in excess of 60 Sales Calls a day to develop an active pipeline
- Results driven
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility for meeting the requirements of the role
- Detail conscious and able to consistently work to high standards and drive others to work to high standards
- Able to work under pressure and to timelines i.e. time conscious
- Commercially aware and cost focused
- Tenacious and able to take initiative i.e. proactive, self-driven and able to standalone
- Excellent at organising, prioritising and planning to facilitate selling and renewing contracts in parallel
- Able to prioritise issues based on business impact
- Excellent verbal and written communicator who displays a professional approach to selling and CRM
- A team player with a positive outlook
- IT & PC literate including proficient in the use of MS Office
Key Measures Of Success
Delivering a set number of new Doors*/Month Within Set “Pricing Tool” & “Contract Delivery & Administration” Parameters.
- Delivering Monthly Contract Revenue Target In Line With Sales Tracker Document
- Increasing New & Existing Regional Customer Spend Year On Year Via Contract Price Increases, Selling Pro-Active Care “CBIB” Contracts With Minimum PPM Limits/Doors, Securing Additional Doors Under Contract & Driving Customer Specific Upgrade & Modernization Programs.
- Eliminating Key Regional Account Customer Contract Cancellations In All Instances Where We Would Like To Retain Contracts As Confirmed By Our Finance Function.