FAAC Technologies, world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including around 50 sales companies, more than 3.600 employees worldwide and 18 production sites, is looking for an System Administrator within our Information & Digital Technology Services department, who will take care of administration of Systems VMware Vsphere, Databases.
- Strong and solid background in GNU/Linux Operating System administration skills.
- Knowledge of Windows Servers OS
- Deeply experience on Exchange server and Active Directory Administration and design
- Experience on support, design and Administration on VMware VSphere.
- Knowledge of Storage System, preferred skills on NetApp Data ONTAP, HPE Nimble.
- Solid experience on Backup and Restore with Veeam B&R.
- Knowledge on O365 and Azure suites.
- Solid experience on Microsoft SQL and DB2 server Administration.
- Knowledge on Sap infrastructure management.
- Knowledge of assessment, security and monitors tools like Splunk, Zabbix, Prtg, Lansweeper.
Experience With Any Of Following Is a Plus
- Managing Licensing and Enterprise agreements on servers and endpoint
- Knowledge on scripting languages like PowerShell and Microsoft policies management application.
- Managing Microsoft Certification Authority
- Task Automation and Software Distribution Tools, SCCM, Intune or equivalent solutions.
- Reporting / Analytics
Education And Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 to 7+ years in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
- High collaboration and ability to communicate with other members of infrastructure team
- Works and collaborate with International teams and partner
- Managing complex project in challenging environment
- Ability to work under pressure and managing deadlines
- High attitude to Problem solving and work flexibility