FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 40 sales companies, more than 3.400 employees worldwide and 18 manufacturing plants, is looking for an Internship Junior Lean Specialist
within our Lean and Strategic Office.
Intern - Junior Lean Specialist
- Assists with the implementation of Lean Manufacturing goals and strategies for improving the operations and processes within the organization.
- Participation in and support of projects of difference size and complexity, using lean tools and methodologies, working together in order to deliver success as a team
- Evaluates all continuous improvement activities and implements plans to optimize performance and processes.
- Employs Lean methodologies and tools in order to accomplish business objectives
- Recently graduated from university degree (ideally in Engineering), or still studying
- Ideally first contact with different Lean methodologies, like for example value stream mapping, 5S, Kaizen, Kanban, Error proofing ,etc.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and analytical-thinking
- Result Oriented
- Very good capability of working in team, in an international environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both in Italian and English
What we offer:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a rapidly expanding international company and will be part of a dynamic and flexible team. We also offer a competitive reimbursement, company shuttle and free canteen!
Duration of the internship: 6 months