FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 32 sales companies, more than 2.400 employees worldwide and 17 manufacturing plants, is looking for a Industrial Controller with the following key requirements
- The Industrial controller is responsible for controlling and reporting of manufacturing cost centers, working closely with Business Unit and Corporate Controller.
- Directly manage purchase price variances, labor analysis and overhead over-under absorption of the local factory.
- Monthly analysis of standard full cost of goods sold and industrial variances analysis.
- Perform cost calculations for local plant in Bologna and coordinate the activity for the other plants of the Group.
- Supervise and support forecasts, annual operating plans and long term plans.
- At least 5 years in the role spent within modern organized companies, with proven track record of successful experiences conducted in international environments
- Preferably Degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- Good knowledge of the ERP system (SAP modules FI, CO, PS)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- HFM reporting system
- IFRS accounting standards
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Ability to manage strict deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and attentions to details
- Great flexibility
- Great enthusiasm and motivation
- Works well as part of a team in a high-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work with remote and multi-cultural teams
Fixed-term contract for 12 months (maternity leave)