Service & Coordination Technician – Los Angeles, CA
We are currently seeking a Service & Coordination Technician to join our HUB Parking Technology team with residence in the Los Angeles, CA area. This position will perform service and maintenance for our state-of-the-art Parking and Revenue Control systems as well as Access Control equipment. This position handles on-site services for parking garages. The position will require 24/7 on-call duties and occasional travel.
- Supporting and driving installations, repairs, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Coordination of maintenance and project activities in a specified area.
- Providing internal and external progress reports and updates.
- Developing, maintaining, and updating reporting to support operations
- The successful candidate will possess exceptional customer relations skills over the phone and in person, being able to provide support for multiple products.
- The individual should have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Individual needs to have Knowledge of electronics and mechanical devices, PC skills are also needed.
- The candidate should be able to work with various Microsoft operating systems and have knowledge of networks.
- The candidate will provide software and hardware support for clients and other field service technicians.
- Directing and supporting technical team members.
- Individuals should possess the ability to multitask across various clients and product lines. -The cThe cs
- On-call duties are required for 24/7 after-hours, weekend, and holiday service coverage.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Electrical and Mechanical repair experience
- TCP/IP and serial network repair and support experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Fastidious in minimizing downtime and improving support
- SQL Server database maintenance
- Microsoft Operating systems
- Ability to handle local travel and possess a valid driver's license.
- Use of power tools (hammer drills, power saws, etc)
- Comprehension of relay logic
- Consideration will be given to:
- o MS A+ & N+ Certifications
- o MSDE certifications
HUB Parking Technology delivers the flexibility, professional expertise, and close personal service of a local company, together with all the capabilities, network, and strength of a global player. Through its local subsidiaries and distributors, it is represented in North & South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia. Over the years, the company has constantly innovated to develop state-of-the-art systems that make parking efficient for users as well as profitable and easy to manage for operators. In the meantime, HUB Parking Technology has remained keenly focused on enhancing its technology differentiation and delivering integrated, value-added solutions. HUB is an equal opportunity employer. Learn more about us at www.hubparking.com.