FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, automatic entrances, parking and access control, more than 35 sales companies, more than 3.400 employees worldwide and 18 manufacturing plants, is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist for Pedestrian Door Systems. Our candidate will be part of our department of Product Portfolio in Bologna, working on pedestrian door systems and complete entrance solution at group level.
What we offer:
The role gives you the opportunity to work in a fast –growing international company. You will be part of a dynamic and flexible team. You have the chance to get a deep insight in the function of Product Marketing of an international Headquarter.
The candidate will be work within a dynamic and innovative context, characterized by teamwork and a streamlined decision-making processes.
We are looking for a candidate who aspires to work in a multidisciplinary team and in an environment of sharing of information and visual communication.
- Market analysis, definition of objectives and strategies in order to develop and launch the Pedestrian Door Systems product road map
- Coordinate the product development process between the various company functions, interfacing with both the technical and sales department
- Analysis of market positioning of products already launched
- Analysis and comprehension of market needs by participating in international fairs or through clients’ feedback and sales network
- Management of the existing product portfolio, from specifications to price positioning
- Collection of feedback from the market (e.g. phase in and phase out on the product), as well as from internal stakeholders (e.g. obsolescence of products and materials)
- Technical and commercial support to the international sales department
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or similar technical background
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in product marketing role into the Automatic Door Systems business, or similar
- Knowledge of CAD and capability to analyze mechanical drawings
- Fluent in English and Italian (any other language will be considered as a plus)
- Creative approach, as well as curiosity for innovation and learning
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and open to change
- Ability to achieve good results both working in team and alone
- Availability to travel is required