Magnetic Automation is a worldwide leading manufacturer of boom gates, security gates, turnstiles, parking systems and other related pedestrian access control technologies. We offer both standard and custom user-specific solutions. Magnetic is a member of the FAAC Group which incorporates Magnetic Automation - Access Control Business Unit, FAAC Australia - Access Automation Business Unit, and HUB Parking Technology - Parking Business Unit. This diversified position provides sales and administration services across the 3 Business Units.
About the Role
- We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated Field Service Technician to join our team in Campbellfield.
- This position is permanent full-time position.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your main tasks will include:
- Attend field service calls & preventative-maintenance calls;
- Conduct inspections, fault finding & diagnostic checks;
- Provide technical advice and information on Magnetic and FAAC products;
- Assist with installations where required;
- Establishment & maintenance of service and van stock levels;
- Liaise with client to discuss service requirements.
Skills and Experience
Experience in the following areas is highly desirable:
- Gate motors, automation products;
- Boom gates, Sliding & Swing gates, Bollards, and other perimeter access products;
- Relevant Electrical Technical qualification;
- Working from a Service Van.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Experience in a similar industry
- A white card
- Excellent time management
- Friendly and well presented
- Ideally you will have a restricted Electrical Licence, Disconnect/Reconnect or higher.
An attractive salary will be offered depending on relevant experience and qualifications
- Safety is paramount in our Company; we have a zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol.
- All new employees will be required to undergo a drug and alcohol pre-employment medical and police check.
About the Company
- Magnetic Automation is a worldwide leading manufacturer of boom gates, security gates, turnstiles, parking systems and other related pedestrian access control technologies. We offer both standard and custom user-specific solutions. Magnetic is a member of the FAAC Group.
- Please see our company website: