FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 50 sales companies, more than 3.800 employees worldwide and 18 manufacturing plants, is looking for an Technical Writer that will be part of our HUB Parking business unit.
• Prepare the technical documentation of the software in an organized way in order to guarantee maximum understanding to the reader.
• Write, organize and update technical documentation, manuals, white papers, how-to guides and any other related technical documentation.
• Establish style guidelines for technical documentation and other related materials.
• Provide writing and editing support to colleagues (such as marketing, developers, engineers, etc.)
• Review and edit technical documents prepared by other colleagues.
• Talk to subject matter experts to verify content.
• Collaborate with translators and reviewers when and if required for documentation translation.
• Stay updated on technology and product developments.
• Work with sales and marketing to ensure that the documentation is complete.
• Humanistic, Linguistics Degree
• Ability to produce high quality documentation paying attention to detail
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and images • Work experience in writing technical software documentation would be preferred but is not mandatory
• Excellent knowledge of English written and spoken, Italian knowledge is preferred but not mandatory
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Illustrator
• High level of initiative, resourcefulness and ability to work in a team
• Strong relational skills, flexibility and problem solving complete the profile.