About the Role
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Welder to join our manufacturing team in Campbellfield. This position is a permanent full-time role and working hours will be Monday to Friday 6.30am to 2.30pm.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your main tasks will include:
- Cutting, drilling and preparing mild steel for the production of gates
- Mig welding and finishing products to drawing specifications
- Quality workmanship at all times
- Some manual handling tasks
Skills and Experience
- Proven MIG welding & fabrication skills
- Ability to read/interpret and fabricate from shop drawings
- Exceptional time managements skills, be able to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy & quality
- Work as a proactive team member in a small team environment
- Experience with working within a Quality Assured system
- Working under minimal supervision.
- Understanding of Safe work practices and working in a safe manner at all times
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar environment, have a willingness to learn and work towards continuous improvement
- A trade qualification and fork lift licence will highly regarded, but not essential
About the Company
- Magnetic Automation is a worldwide leading manufacturer of boom gates, security gates, turnstiles, parking systems and other related pedestrian access control technologies. We offer both standard and custom user-specific solutions.
- Please see our company website: