An exciting opportunity has arisen within the business for an Operations Planning Coordinator based at our Sunbury office.
This is a full-time position working on a flexible rota basis, covering Monday to Friday but also inclusive of 13 Saturdays throughout the year. Work hours are between 8.30 am to 5.30 pm with the occasional early shift of 8.00 am to 5.00 pm dependant on rota.
Reporting to the Service Performance Manager you will work with all internal departments, including the Key Accounts team, Quoted Works team, the Help-desk as well as the Field Operations team, to ensure our customer receives a timely repair or service visit.
You will take ownership of all aspects of communication to ensure our customers are well informed and have a single point of contact.
- Scheduling and coordination of in-house and sub-contractor Field Resource to accomplish and deliver SLA's with great customer service at the forefront of our minds, helping us to continue to be an industry leader. This role is set within the service department of our business and involves the coordination of scheduled maintenance visits, upgrade work alongside repair tasks aligned to our customer’s service contracts. This involves organising Field Engineers, liaising with our customers on a daily basis and collaboratively working alongside other departments within the business.
- Supporting customers to overcome any admin requirements such as risk assessments method statements.
- Managing a regional diary efficiently and effectively.
- Delivering exceptional standards of customer service consistent with our brand.
- Co-ordinating all internal and external resources to achieve successful completion first time by identifying challenges and delivering solution.
Skills, Experience & Competencies:
- Co-ordination / Planning experience.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- System experience of BAAN and FMP 360 (not essential but desirable).
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage their own workload, prioritising as required.
- Effectively work under pressure and achieve results.
- Be a problem solver, taking quick and effective decisions within the role level.
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task, being flexible to meet customer and business needs.