Area Operations Manager – Chicago, IL
The FAAC Group is a world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 32 sales companies, more than 2.500 employees worldwide and 18 manufacturing plants.
HUB Parking Technology is the FAAC Group Business Unit that develops, manufactures, installs, and provides after-sales services for HUB Parking Access and Revenue Control Systems. We aim to meet every market expectation by offering a wide range of solutions from one of our three Parking Systems Brands.
We are looking for an Area Operations Manager to join our Management Team in the Chicago, IL area.
What we offer:
The role gives you the opportunity to work in a fast –growing international company. You will be part of a dynamic and flexible team. We offer a full benefits package with state of the art facilities, delivery centers and worldwide partners.
- Manage, coach, & develop all Technical Supervisors in assigned region
- Ownership of area profitability, revenue, operating profit, inventory and AR
- Work with various operating systems and have knowledge of networking for daily troubleshooting tasks
- Manage area installations and project summaries
- Coordinate all project activities with the HUB Delivery Center
- Coordinate with Area Commercial Manager to define area priorities, guidelines and maintenance contracts
- Oversee employee work to ensure adherence to organizational standards and guidelines
- Manage customer escalations and ability to communicate on a technical level
- Software and hardware support for escalated matters
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience
- Windows Server and electronics experience required.
- Network and/or database experience a plus
- PMP certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication along with organizational skills a must
- Trouble-shooting capabilities on a technical level
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to effectively manage others
- Strong business acumen with a strategic orientation
- Strongly self-motivated and ability to maintain working knowledge of industry standards and trends