Position: Project Coordinator – HUB Parking Technologies Business Unit
Reporting to: Project Manager
Objectives: To support the HUB projects department and ensure project documentation, material requisitions, equipment deliveries and customer invoices are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Track and coordinate all activities of HUB projects from the start of the project until completion and hand-over to the service department.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation, tracking the status of each project to allow accurate forecasting of revenues and the timing of these revenues.
- Load customer orders onto the business system.
- Raise material requisitions for products required by HUB and manage their logistics into the warehouse and the dispatches to site.
- Invoice customers at the appropriate stages of the project in-line with the specific contract conditions.
- Assist the project manager in the completion of risk assessments, methods statements and other project specific documentation and submit these to the clients, using on-line portals where required.
- Have a flexible approach to dealing with amendments to planned information and assist the project manager in managing changes to project scope, project schedule and costings.
- Support the company when it undertakes special projects.
- Support the accounting team as and when required.
- Generally develop the role and take more responsibility within the organization.
- Comply at all times with company policies and procedures.
- Support the company in its maintenance of quality standards.
- Promote and protect the company’s image and good reputation at all times.
- Fulfill any other duties and responsibilities, after consultation, which may be determined from time to time. Closing Date for Applications: 30th October 2021