The position is responsible for installation works within Victoria region. The main objectives are:
· Coordinate individual projects – small to medium size
· Perform installation duties
· Liaise directly with sub-contractors
- Meeting clients on site to coordinate installations, expectations and relationship.
- Successful delivery of installations and activities of allocated projects.
- Produce and manage site documentation (JSEA, SWMS).
- Provide relevant information for invoicing in a timely manner.
- Assist in the installation of loops, gates, booms and turnstiles
- Full coordination of all relevant contractors.
- Installation of all gates, booms and turnstiles.
- Installation of loops.
- On time and on budget delivery of projects.
- Attending site inspections and installation meetings.
- Check that all concrete and conduits are in correct location prior to installations.
- To assist with electrical productions and projects when required.
This position is based at our head office in Campbellfield, Victoria.
Magnetic Automation Pty Ltd - 38 Metrolink Circuit, Campbellfield 3061
A fully equipped service van is provided with this position as a "tool of trade". Overtime paid at award rates.